Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bloggers, northward!

                                                                             
    The 2013 Wine Bloggers Conference, held last year for three rollicking, informative days in Portland, OR, is being held this year further north, in Penticton, British Columbia. I recommend attending for both enjoyment and a chance to meet experts and to taste new wines, etc. For details and a look at the program go to: http://winebloggersconference.org/america/agenda/
    I was in Portland for last year's conference and learned a lot. I'm being honored this year with a slot in the program and am looking forward to it. Also to expanding my knowledge of that part of the Pacific Northwest. Although the conference isn't in Vancouver, one of the great North American cities, it's close enough to attract some attendees. Later I'll post a piece about my own expereinces in Vancouver, with recommendations for food, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your two books on the Napa Valley. I will be in B.C. at the bloggers conference and look forward to your keynote.

    ReplyDelete